Corporate administration & Compliance
Corporate governance services can be provided on a case-by-case basis or in the form of internal legal advice to clients.
- Inform corporate clients of their rights and obligations based on applicable laws and regulations to apply effectively to their operations;
- Detect any risk of non-compliance;
- Advice on measures to minimize and deal with the negative impact and consequences of non-compliance.
THE LAM LAW LLC provides consulting services to clients on the following issue:
- Drafting enterprise establishment documents, specifically Shareholder Agreement, Company Charter, Financial Charter, Operational Regulations of the Board of Directors, Labor Contract Form, etc.
- Drafting documents related to corporate governance, including: Request for information disclosure; Self-assessment system; Responsibilities and fiduciary duties of the business manager; Requirements on legal compliance; Internal Investigation Process; Crisis management process, etc.
- Corporate restructuring;
- Planning and organizing meetings of the Board of Directors, Board of Members, General Meeting of Shareholders; and
- Assisting in resolving internal conflicts (between the board of directors and shareholders; between company managers and between shareholders; between employers and employees) and/or disputes with government bodies.
THE LAM LAW LLC is always ready to accompany and support legal issues for all domestic and international organizations and individuals. For any difficulties or obstacles, please feel free to contact us or send an email to receive our prompt and timely assistance!
CORPORATE & COMMERCIAL CONSULTING SERVICES
Other legal services
- Business establishment
- Business registration changes
- Branch/Representative Office establishment
- Representative office establishment
- Internal dispute resolution
- Legal representation in litigation
- Business license
- Labor and employment
- Commercial mediation
- Change of business entity type
- Intellectual property consulting
- Private attorney/lawyer
- Business dissolution
- Internal governance
- Tax consulting